Heart disease is a leading cause of death in America for both men and women. Yet, there is so much you can do to protect your heart and stay healthy. Studies show that we’re more successful at meeting personal health goals when joining forces with others.
So, for this Heart Health month (February), Coach Chè has designed a 28 Day Program complete with LIVE instructor-led virtual group workouts, a fitness plan with an exercise library, a nutrition strategy, and advice along the way to help you make heart health a vital part of your self-care plan.
What we know is that regular physical activity can:
- Help you lose excess weight.
- Improve physical fitness
- Lower heart disease risk factors such as “bad” LDL cholesterol levels, increase “good” HDL cholesterol levels and manage high blood pressure.
- Lower stress and improve your mental health
- Lower your risk for other conditions such as type 2 diabetes, depression, and cancer
- Heart disease kills more people than all forms of cancer combined.
- 83% believe that heart attacks can be prevented but aren’t motivated to do anything.
- 72% of Americans don’t consider themselves at risk for heart disease.
- And 58% put no effort into improving their heart health.
This is why this February, we’re getting down to the heart of the matter with a program that provides access to the Increase the Peach™ Health & Fitness Studio app with in-gym and at-home workouts, nutrition guide and grocery list to follow, a certified personal trainer to keep you on track, live group workouts and video demos provided for all exercises and the chance to win $250, free personal training, Increase the Peach™ apparel and more!