As the state of Florida and the City of Fort Myers begins to ease restrictions allowing for controlled reopen of health studios, we want to make you fully aware of the standards you can expect from Increase the Peach Health & Fitness Studio.
We will follow all applicable CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines. While we’ve had to make some changes to our normal operating procedures, we are committed to delivering the signature “get fit, have fun” workout our members know and love! Please read below for more details about the changes we have made.
Upon reopening, pre-booking is required to attend all sessions. Although it may cause some inconvenience, we believe that it is important for the health and safety of our members and coaches to maintain a reduced capacity in Studio and allow time for our new increased cleaning protocol between sessions. So, in order to secure a workout time, we ask that you schedule your desired workout time through the Member Portal: Vagaro.
We have also adjusted hours/classes to help accommodate these changes. Please visit the class schedule for an up to date listing of workouts and times.
Updated Operational Procedures
In addition to the change in class schedule and booking requirements, we also have implemented the following policies for the Studio.
- Following all applicable CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines
- Requesting that you book your session time to secure your spot and minimize crowding in the Studio and enable physical distancing
- Encouraging members to leave all belongings in their car
- Spraying and wiping down all frequently touched surfaces (including doorknobs, countertops, bathroom fixtures, etc.) with sanitizing solutions every hour
- Sanitizing all smaller gym equipment (such as jump ropes or dumbbells) after each use and all punching bags each hour
- Removing all Coach Led Drills / Mitts from the workout and eliminating partner workouts (only one person will be allowed at a station at a time)
- Ensuring anyone using our gloves wears nitrile or vinyl disposable gloves underneath the gloves, and thoroughly cleaning the gloves after each use
- Mopping the floor mats and cleaning the entire club twice each day
Additionally, for the safety of themselves and others, there are some guidelines that we are requesting our members follow in order to help us maintain a safe environment for working out.
- Follow all CDC guidelines regarding personal hygiene and stay home if you are feeling ill in any capacity, or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19
- Leave as many belongings as possible in your car and enter the Studio
- Enter and exit the Studio quickly without standing around – we will signal you when it’s time to enter if you arrive early for a session
- If desired, bring your own water bottle, (bottled water may be available for purchase )
- If desired, bring your own towel to wipe the sweat off the floor during your workout
- Leave all family members who are not working out at home (guests may not wait inside)
With these new standards in place, we feel confident that we will be able to provide a safe environment for working out. We want to thank the entire Peach Crew for the continued support while our Studio has been closed and for participating in the at-home workouts provided to continue getting stronger, mentally, and physically, during this time. Your support is deeply appreciated.