Need a little extra encouragement in your health and fitness journey, well you’ve reached the right place.
Are you ready to hit “restart” on your fitness goals? We’ve got a 31 day challenge complete with workouts, a nutrition strategy, and advice along the way to help get you back on or kickstart your health & fitness journey. Ready to get to it?
WHAT’S THE GOAL OF MARCH MADNESS?
The goal of the challenge is to help you on your fitness journey if your goal is to lose weight, eat healthier or get stronger by motivating you to get moving! The concept: transform your lifestyle by creating common-sense healthy habits and earn points daily for making choices that ultimately improve your health.
One of the things we hear often is, “I need accountability!”, well that’s the name of this game. This challenge provides the friendly competition and accountability you need to make your fitness journey fun AND effective.
We provide the tools you’ll need to succeed – no diet, no fads. Overall health is our end goal and of course weight loss is often a pleasant side effect of incorporating healthy habits into your life.
However, you do NOT need to lose weight to compete in this challenge.
If you want to learn how to eat, move and live in order to reach your most energized, lean productive and healthy self…then this challenge is for YOU!
Waiting for the RIGHT time? The RIGHT time is when you start!
The challenge includes a training program that can be viewed from a smartphone, pc, or tablet! You also recieve our nutrition strategy ebook (PDF) to help you achieve maximum results.
✍️ HOW TO ENTER
- You must be a member of Increase the Peach™ Health & Fitness Studio either in-person or online. If you are not a member, you need to sign up for the challenge membership to access the March Madness Challenge.
- Take BEFORE pictures no later then Sunday March 6th with a sign that says “INCREASE THE PEACH™ #MM2022” with your name, date, and weight and submit to (info at increasethepeach dot com). Make sure to submit front, back & side photos (in good lighting)! KEEP your BEFORE PHOTOS!!
Optional: Use this sheet for your photos.
- The challenge will begin on March 7th. You can choose to attend workouts in person, virtually or follow the exercise plan from the challenge guide. The guide provides dumbbell only, and bodyweight workout routines! Simply follow the workouts each week for the duration of the challenge.
- Follow a Diet Plan. Use the Increase the Peach™ nutrition section to help you set up your own meal plan based on your goals! The challenge guide also provides additional guidance.
- Share your journey. This isn’t required but we love to follow your progress and it also might help you to stand out from other challengers. Follow me us IG and tag us in your journey @increasethepeach using #increasethepeach
- Join our Facebook Group for support & cheer each other on.
- PUT IN THE WORK! You have 31 days to show yourself what you are capable of both physically and mentally.
- At the end of the challenge (by end of day April 7th) you will submit your AFTER photos holding a sign that says INCREASE THE PEACH™ #MM2022″with your name, current date, and current weight
🥇 HOW TO SUCCEED
Be consistent!! You don’t need motivation to do the work, you just need discipline. Discipline will get you to the finish line. You will learn a lot about yourself in the next 31 days. So, we encourage you to share your progress, not only for us to see, but also to help motivate the other members of the Increase the Peach™ Community! Share your success and even more importantly share your failures. It will not only help you grow but show others how to grow as well.
- Put the work in!! Follow and or attend the workouts, follow a diet, and stay consistent!!! It’s only 31 days, you can do this!
- Participate in our private Facebook Community. Meet other #INCREASETHEPEACH participants, share tips and videos, share your success and your failures, work together and let’s smash this challenge!
- Download the challenge graphic and share it on social, so we can see how you’re doing throughout the challenge!
📸 HOW TO TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Take your BEFORE pictures no later then Sunday March 6th with a sign that says “INCREASE THE PEACH #MM2022” with your name, date, and weight and submit below. Make sure to submit front, back & side photos! KEEP your BEFORE PHOTOS!! At the end of the challenge (by end of day April 7th) you will submit your AFTER photos holding a sign that says “INCREASE THE PEACH #MM2022” with your name, current date, and current weight. Tips for taking progress pictures:
- Choose the same angle/pose. Don’t do relaxed pose for before and then flexed pose for after. Needs to be the same exact pose! Make sure it is FULL BODY! Also avoid taking photos in mirrors. Have someone else take them or get a tripod. The more seriously you take these, the more helpful they will be to you!
Front Pose: stand relaxed with arms at your sides
Side Pose: turn directly to the side with arms raise straight out in front
Back Pose: stand relaxed with arms at your sides
- Take them at the same time of day (Coach Chè does hers first thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything.)
- Take them in the same location, with same lighting, and a clutter free background. Lighting is most important. Taking pics at the gym under fluorescent lights is going to look very different then taking them at home in natural light. Find a nice natural light that is NOT too drastic. Natural light will give you more honest results. Find a plain blank wall in your house and always stand in the same exact location!
- Wear the same outfit. Wearing the same outfit is helpful because when your body actually starts transforming, that outfit will start fitting you different which can be great weight to see your progress.
Ladies: bathing suit or sport bra and shorts.
Men: shirtless and shorts
- For some it maybe benefitial to take a photo each morning to compare through out the 31 days and see how your body really changes. Otherwise, we suggest taking a photos weekly and Ccompare your pictures side by side utilizing a collage app to check on your progress. Put your oldest photo to the left and your newest photo to the right in the same poses to really clearly see your progress.
REGISTRATION & ELIGIBILITY
To enter, sign up in person or online with Increase the Peach™ between March 1 – 6, 2022 by 11:59 pm EST. You must have your photo and measurements submitted no later than March 6, 2022 by 11:59 pm.
- Before Photos & Measurements -March 1st – March 7th
- After Photos & Measurements – April 7th