Each day you can earn up to 12 points by logging your meals. Each meal that you log is worth 3 points with a limit of 9 points each day and an extra 3 points for logging snacks (1.5 points each). Only meals with at least 150 calories will be counted. (Must stay within challenge rules unless it’s your cheat meal)
*Meals must be logged in MyPTHub app
Total Nutrition Points Possible: 504
Each day, you can earn up to 10 points by logging exercise. The total points awarded each day are based upon the total calories that you burn exercising each day. Each time you burn your 1/2 your body weight in calories, you earn 1 point up to 10 points.
If you weigh 150 pounds (68.04kg) you need a 75 calorie bonus for one point. You would earn two points by earning an adjustment of 150 calories.
(1 – 4 points = Moderate Burn, 5-6 points = Intense Burn, 7-8 points = Extreme Burn, 9-10 points = “Ooh you did that!” Burn)
*Exercise will be logged in MapMyRun + MyPTHub app
Total Exercise Points Possible: 420
MAINTENANCE: If your weekly goal is to maintain your current weight, you can earn up to 40 points each week that you stay at or under your goal weight. Progress points are calculated each time you weigh in, in proportion to how long the challenge has been running. For example, if the challenge has been running for 6 weeks and you are maintaining your weight, you will have 240 progress points.
WEIGHT LOSS: If your weekly goal is to lose weight, you can earn up to 50 points each week that you meet or exceed your weight loss goal. Progress points are calculated each time you weigh in, in proportion to how long the challenge has been running. For example, if the challenge has been running for 6 weeks, your goal was to lose 1 pound (.45kg) per week, and you have lost 2 pounds (0.9kg), you will be allocated 100 points. (You have lost 2 pounds (0.9kg) out of your 6 pounds (1.36kg) goal, so you will earn 100 out of 300 points).
Keep in mind that scoring is calculated using the weight value from your weigh-in on Day 1. For example, if you weigh in at 150 pounds (68.04kg) on Day 1 of a challenge and then you gain 2 pounds (0.9kg) the first week, then you would not get progress points until you weighed in below 150 pounds (68.04kg).
Total Progress Points Possible:
- Maintenance: 240
- Weightloss: 300
Complete your profile to earn 15 points. Provide measurements, PARQ, and a Fitness Assessment to earn 5 points, a profile picture to earn another 5 points, and complete both for a 5 point bonus.
- 27.5 point for each friend you refer and accepts the challenge (up to 3)
- 10 points for each friend you refer that participates in a class ( up to 8)
- 5 points for completing a profile
- 5 points for having a picture
- 5 points for having a picture and a complete profile
- Log your food 7 days of the week (Monday – Sunday) for 5 bonus points
- Log one (1) gallon of water daily for 7 days (Monday – Sunday) for 5 bonus points
- Log four workouts in one week (Monday – Sunday) for 5 bonus points
- Earn 10 additional bonus points for attending four Increase the Peach hosted workouts in one week (Monday – Sunday)
- Earn 5 additional bonus points for attempting challenge workouts & posting a video online
- 1 point for just sharing challenge posts (42 points possible)
- 5 points for logging 5 miles ran in one week or for 10 miles walked in one week
- Share your journey throughout the challenge and tag @CoachChè and @InreasethePeach and earn up to 10.50 additional points.
Total Bonus Points Possible: 440