Most if not everyone is incentivized by the rewards promised by a fitness challenge. However, spoiler alert there isn’t a big competition this time around. I’m not giving away cash or a prize back. This is a FREE challenge and in the end, my hope is that you’ll be equipped to make the necessary changes to live healthier and happier lifestyle. During the next 6 weeks, I challenge you to:
- Workout 1 hour a day at least 5 days a week, attending our group classes are a great way to knock this out. View Class Schedule
- Get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep a night.
- Check in to the #IncreasethePeach community group daily with #IAcceptedtheChallenge
- Complete Daily Move Challenge: (At the start of challenge add one push up and sit up each day, increase your plank by 5 seconds each day.)
- 5 Push-ups
- 5 Sit-ups
- 10-second plank
To be considered active in the challenge, you will need to:
- Take beginning photos (front, side, and back) on July 16
- Take ending photos (front, side, and back) on August 28 wearing the same thing you wore in beginning photos.
- Local participants are required to attend at least TWO group workouts per week. For those of you that are not local, a recorded workout will be shared in the Facebook group three times per week. Share you #SweatySelfies or fitness tracker stats so we know it’s real and that you got your workout in.