Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Recipe type: Dessert
What You’ll Need:
- 2 ripe avocados (240g)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 2-6 tbsp agave nectar
How to make it:
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh and put into a small blender or food processor.
- Add the agave, cocoa powder, vanilla, salt, and milk.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Taste and adjust for desired sweetness.
- Chill until ready to devour! Get fancy and top with fresh fruit
Use less milk for a thicker mousse and more for a thinner/creamier result.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13