Recipe type: Breakfast/ Dessert
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut/almond milk
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (or less) agave nectar/maple syrup
How to make it:
- If you do not prefer the texture of the gelatinous chia seed, place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
- For a textured pudding, mix/ blend all ingredients reserving the chia seed until smooth, then whisk in chia seeds.
- Include any fruits or chocolate in the blending stage or just garnish when serving.