SET & KEEP YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!
KICKOFF EVENT: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18th
WORKOUTS BEGIN: JANUARY 20th– March 2nd
Our COMMIT TO FIT Challenge provides a perfect blend of accountability, guided independent training, access to unlimited small group training, and nutrition counseling in a concise, focused time period.
The goal is to help all of our peaches transition into sustainable fitness with a well-rounded approach, while also providing an opportunity to focus on nutrition discipline and workout consistency.
If you’ve made it a 2020 resolution to lose weight, get fit, eat right, focus on your health….etc. but may have a history of having a hard time sticking to a program, you’ve hit a plateau, or know you just need to get back on track with your health…COMMIT TO FIT is the solution for you!
…while there is no quick fix (I don’t care what the social media influencers or the flat tummy teas and keto testimonials claim), we’ve put together a results-driven fitness program ideal for anyone.
Whether you’re just looking to change up your workout routine or need to just START a workout routine (even if it’s been months or years since you’ve really worked out regularly), this COMMIT TO FIT 6-Week Challenge is just what you need.
We’ve created a 6-week fitness challenge that gives you the ideal combination of our results-driven workout classes that include:
1. High-intensity interval strength and cardio training to spark fat loss and boost overall health.
2. Core training to tone your mid-section, sculpt and help prevent injury.
3. Yoga classes to increase flexibility and specifically help to “reset” those hormones that are maybe the reason you’re holding on to those last frustrating pounds (not to mention the stress!)
The best part?
Unlike walking into a typical big gym, you won’t have to try to figure out what will work for you on your own. During our orientation, your Coach will help you set an attainable goal and create a plan that:
– fits your personal work/life schedule (we offer classes early mornings, mid-morning and late afternoons/evenings)
– is best for your current fitness level
– sets you up to maximize the results you are looking for
– gets you excited about working out again!
Interested? Keep reading to get the details!