Day 1: Meal Prep
Green Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie
This simple smoothie is loaded with fresh spinach leaves, banana, peanut butter and Greek yogurt. It’s healthy, nutritious and under 300 calories per serving. It’s definitely one of my favorites for breakfast in a rush.
Ingredients For Smoothie | Makes 2 Servings
- 1/2, Banana
- 1 cup(s), Spinach, Baby Bok Choy, Baby Red & Green Chard
- 1 cup(s), Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 0.50 Container, Triple Zero Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon, raw unfiltered honey
- 12 grams/ 2 TBS, PB2/ Peanut Butter
- 20 grams/ 1/4 cup, Oats, Old Fashioned
- 1 tablespoon, Chia Seeds
- 3 tablespoon, flax seed
Optional: Add Ice/ It’s even better with frozen banana
How to Make:
PB2 & Banana Protein Pancakes
Healthy Pancakes…sounds like an oxymoron but they do exist! There are a variety of recipes out there on the web-streets to make these protein-packed pancakes. However, what we like about this recipe is that it only takes three ingredients and we’re pretty sure you already have them in your pantry!
Ingredients For Pancakes | Makes 1 Serving(s) / 3 Pancakes
- 1/2 Cup Raw Oats
- 1/3 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Banana (Ripened)
- Optional Ingredients | PB 2 & Cinnamon
For the topping, we used non-fat greek yogurt, banana and sugar-free syrup with a sprinkle of cinnamon! Dessert for breakfast! 1/2 of the serving size with all of the toppings registered at 182 Cal and 10 grams of protein in MyFitnessPal.
How To Make: